The management and staff at the db San Antonio Hotel + Spa are all very excited to re-open our doors for our guests next week on the 19th May 2021.
Since the Local Health Authorities have not released all the restrictions, we would like to brief you on the way we will be operating our hotel particularly with the Food & Beverage Operation.
Restaurants & Cafe
- As of the 24th May restaurants are open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner.
- Salia Restaurant will be open over the weekends starting on Friday 28th May 2021.
- All COVID measures and protocols will be applied.
Bars / Pool Bar
- As of the 7th June all bars including Kosy Bar and the Pool Bar can open normally (operating as per indications of the Local Health Authorities)
- All COVID measures and protocols will be applied
Gym / Pool Facilities
- From the 1st June onwards face masks need not be worn when staying by the pool, but must be worn throughout the hotel premises, except when having a meal or a drink in the restaurant or Café
- We are pleased to announce that during the winter months we have totally refurbished our Spa. We now have a total of 7 Treatment Rooms, a Hammam, Ayurveda room and Sultan’s Bath.
- The indoor pool area including the hydro bath area have also been refurbished.
- Please note that until further notice the Sauna and Steam Room are not available.
- As from the 1st July day time animation and evening shows will kick-off.
Please note that all the above details are subject to change depending on protocols issued by the Local Health Authorities.