The management and staff at the db Seabank Resort + Spa are all very excited to re-open our doors for our guests next week on the 19th May 2021.
Since the Local Health Authorities have not released all the restrictions, we would like to brief you on the way we will be operating our hotel, particularly with the Food & Beverage Operation.
- As of the 24th May restaurants are open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner.
- Restaurants are currently serving meals as assisted buffet service.
- TramunTaghna Restaurant will be open starting from Friday 28th May.
- All COVID measures and protocols will be applied.
Bars / Pool Bar
- As of the 7th June, all bars including Dome Bar and the Pool Bar can open normally (operating as per indications of the Local Health Authorities)
- All COVID measures and protocols will be applied
Swimming Pool Facilities
- From the 1st June onwards face masks need not be worn when staying by the pool, but must be worn throughout the hotel premises, except when having a meal or a drink in the restaurants.
- Salon and Spa treatments will be available as from the 19th May 2021.
- The indoor pool & fitness room will be available as from the 24th May 2021 as instructed by the Local Health Authorities.
- Please note that until further notice the Sauna and Steam Room are not available.
- Daytime animation will be available as from 1st June.
- As from the 1st July day time animation and evening shows will kick-off.
We are pleased to announce that during the winter months the db Seabank Resort + Spa has been given a major facelift including painting of all guest rooms and corridors, corridor carpet repairs, pool deck tiling, gardening and the reception area embellishment.
Please note that all the above details are subject to change depending on protocols issued by the Local Health Authorities.