Quality Policy Statement 2021
At db Hotels + Resorts, we believe that every member of the business shares the responsibility for Quality and Quality improvement, therefore:
- The db Hotels Management team, through their practices and standards, endeavour to lead by example. They will give complete commitment and allocate the necessary resources to the quality policies and programs initiated. The Management team is in charge of creating clarity and unity of purpose within the Company and an environment in which the organization and its people can excel.
- All employees of the company are not only required to comply with and contribute to the provisions of the quality Management system but are encouraged to embrace the fundamental attributes of the system and incorporate it into everyday activities. All employees are encouraged to make contributions to continuous quality improvement. Managers are responsible for ensuring that their workforce is instructed in, understand and comply with these requirements.
- Our aim is to delight our customers and develop relationships with all suppliers both internal and external, working in partnership, developing mutually beneficial relationships built-in trust, sharing of knowledge and integration.
- We ensure that we can deliver the defined quality goal and targets by the establishment and implementation of Management objectives and processes, which are monitored against the requirements of our customers’ needs/expectations, our internal working systems and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. Progress against set goals and measurable targets is monitored and evaluated through a Management Review process.
- The ultimate responsibility for the achievement of these objectives rests with the Director of Operations supported by the Management team with the responsibility and authority to implement company policies.