Choose us and get:
Use Promo Code : MALTA2021
Terms & Conditions
More about our incentives:
In order to further promote Malta, as a safe holiday destination for Summer 2021, db Hotels + Resorts have launched the above incentives on the following terms:
• €150 off per person
Each full paying adult will benefit from a total of €150 per person. (€75 MTA incentive & €75 Hotel Incentive) for a total of up to €600 per room. Proof of Travel to Malta may be requested upon check-in.
• Kids Stay Free
Up to 2 children aged 11 or under, stay for free on All-Inclusive basis, when accompanied by 2 paying adults.
• Free Airport Shuttle Transfer
Guests booking a minimum of 4 nights at db Hotels + Resorts are entitled to a complimentary direct airport shuttle on both arrival and departure. (Additional charges will apply for infant seats and child boosters )
• 20% Off Pearl Spas Treatments
All of our All-Inclusive guests can enjoy a 20% discount on selected spa treatments at our in house spa, Pearl Spas. Visit www.pearlspas.com for further information.
- The scheme is limited to Free Individual Travellers (FIT) and is independent from any other scheme currently being administered by the Malta Tourism Authority.
- This offer is applicable for NEW bookings made by overseas residents, that book directly through the hotel’s own website; www.dbhotelsresorts.com
- This offer is applicable for stays between the 1st June 2021 and 31st October 2021.
- This offer is applicable for up to 4 full paying adults per room and not applicable for children aged 11 or under.
- Each full paying adult will benefit from a total of €150 (€75 MTA incentive + €75 Hotel Incentive) for up to a total of €600.
- Proof of travel to Malta may be requested by the hotel at booking stage or upon check-in.
- This offer may not be available during certain dates.
- This offer is NOT applicable to residents of the Maltese islands.
- Travel Agents are not eligible to book on behalf of travellers/consumers as part of this scheme.
- This offer is a limited time offer, subject to availability on a first-come and first-served basis and may be stopped at any time.
- By booking, you accept that your details are shared with the MTA (Malta Tourism Authority) for audit purposes.